Selling with us
Our tailored sales management can sustainably secure your returns by:
- Protecting your investment from unexpected losses
- Maximising your selling price in a dynamic market
- Free up vital time and energy spent on purchasing furniture, collecting rent, inspections, maintenance, and so forth
- Providing insights and information from industry professionals
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO Sell
Research your local market
Have your property appraised
Choose a sale method
Prepare your property for sale
Draw up contract
Marketing of your property
Offers received or property goes to auction
Contract signed and deposit paid
Celebrate the great result
Sell-Request an Appraisal
As the first step to selling, we can provide you a property appraisal.
Property appraisal is when a qualified agent estimates the property’s market value. This quick and informal process is complete in three steps:
- Book a 45-minute appraisal with one of our offices.
- Our sales agent will assess the property at the appointed time.
- We’ll send you a complete report and appraisal guide.